The size of our DIY cabana draping will really depend on how many guests you have inside. Besides using lounge furniture, high tops work perfectly! A 10-foot x 10-foot lounge can fit approximately (3) high tops. Rent (2) 10-foot x 10-foot lounges to create a 20-foot x 20-foot lounge (fits 5-6 high tops). Make your DIY lounge drapery ultra-posh by renting battery-powered uplighting & using it at the base of each upright. A 10-foot x 10-foot lounge requires (4) uplights, 20-foot x 20-foot lounge requires (8) uplights. You can even put a portable bar inside your lounge for a modern vibe. Read More...
RELAX IN STYLE WITH AFFORDABLE LOUNGE RENTALS
Rent lounge cabana drapery for weddings and go a step above most pipe & drape setups. If you are looking to plan a modern wedding, then it would not be complete without a lounge. The DIY draping adds a totally different vibe when it comes to relaxation. We recommend these near your bar and dance floor. You can even stage an entire wall as one big lounge separated into smaller sections.
Top this pipe & drape lounge off with our flexible lounge furniture to create a complete cabana that has enough seating for everyone. The fun thing about renting lounge furniture from ShipOur.Wedding™ is that it’s flexible & can be adjusted and manipulated within seconds! Please visit this page above to learn all the different couch, chairs, chairs, and ottoman ideas you can make from just (1) piece. Rent lounge drapes for wedding & party rentals. Reserve our reception cabanas to create your cozy cool relaxation zone. Take the next step and rent wedding lounge draping today.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have the correct DIY draping rentals
(13) Important DIY Wedding Drapery Lounge Cabana Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- We recommend setting this up either by your bar, dance floor, or table areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Because this is in a high traffic area, make sure all fabric is centered, swagged back & secured safely
- When using uplighting at the bases make sure they are placed on the ground close to uprights
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)