Silver bead draping is a great addition to your head table backdrop drapery. This décor accessory adds depth to your design making it stand out even more. The main reason we LOVE the silver beads is for their reflective properties. Any outdoor lighting or battery-powered uplighting will give a slight sparkle to your wedding backdrop. This DIY beaded draping gives your reception or party extra bling. It lays on top of your existing backdrop. Just imagine the photos your photographer will take? Read More...
SILVER BEADS ARE BLING FOR PIPE & DRAPE
We rent the silver beads for backdrops in boxes of 10-foot sections. If you are looking to create a 30-foot backdrop, then you would reserve (3) boxes of silver beads. When you take the beads out of the boxes they will naturally cascade down. The beads have the capability of extending all the way to 10′ tall. Due to limited availability & high demand, we cannot guarantee this will be in stock. Get yours before they are gone, rent silver beaded wedding draping today.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have correct DIY draping rentals
(12) Important DIY Silver Beads Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- These are easy to install, all you have to do is drape the beads over your crossbar
- Pull beads out of the box gently to prevent beads from getting tangled
- Transport and store the box in an upright position to prevent beads from getting tangled
- When removing and storing beads, place a piece of paper/cardboard between each layer of beads to prevent them from tangling
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Straighten your beaded draping by running your fingers through individual strands
- If beads become tangled, slightly adjust the small rings to untangle them
- If there is a strand that has come off, take a look over the entire bar to see where you might have to clip it back
- Make sure equipment doesn’t get mixed with other vendors, or thrown away by another company; put unused equipment in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)