Our black flower wall is a unique décor rental and has its place at weddings, parties, and events. The floral backdrop uses dark colors. The color is only black so it isn’t as neutral as our other flower wall rentals. However, black is simple to work into decorations making a very strong statement. You can accent black colors with virtually any of your wedding colors. If you want to hang your black floral backdrop, then rent our optional stand. The wall and stand can be set up in minutes without the help of any event professionals. Want more info? Learn how to rent our DIY walls for cheap. Read More...
You might want to create a curtain of black flowers. This can be done by hiring a vendor or purchasing your own floral backdrop. Another option is to rent do-it-yourself artificial walls from Ship Our Wedding®. Clients just love how real our silk black rose wall looks. Our black rose decor is so convincing that your guests won’t be able to tell this is a fake wall. All flower arrangement kits over $94 ship FREE. The entire panel slides onto a crossbar and hangs down in photos. You will love our DIY faux black roses!
We used only black roses to make this wall. The black background is an excellent aesthetic for photos. It helps to show more details in photographs taken with guests in front of this large wall. This means you can use this to hide arched openings or partition rooms by combining them with pipe and drape. Also, rent wireless uplights to aim onto your black flowers to improve the quality of your pictures. Get our black flower wall rental if you need this look at your upcoming event.
(13) Important Black Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)