Our boxwood hedge backdrop is a great addition to any event. This large decorative background is rented for photos and champagne walls. This is most commonly used at wedding receptions and private parties. This is what we call a 2D wall and is our most basic boxwood backdrop. It features greenery & grass without any other details. You can easily hang a DIY hedge wall using our optional stand kit without any experience. Let’s show you how to save money with our cheap champagne wall rental. Read More...
So you keep hearing about our grass champagne wall. This rental is usually combined with shelves to hang champagne glasses for cocktail hour. The main reason why is that the artificial hedge wall has less detail. This prevents any champagne glasses from getting caught when grabbed from the shelf. We use silk grass that arches from the top to the bottom. This looks like an actual boxwood hedge. It is hard to tell the difference between the real thing in photos. Do-it-yourself rentals are more affordable than hiring a vendor or purchasing a hedge wall.
Besides a champagne wall, you can rent a fake boxwood hedge for photos, stages, & head table backdrops. This boxwood is made entirely from faux lucky grass. The greens in the wall help to complement the natural beauty of outdoor foliage. This is perfect for events held in tents, pavilions & backyards. Our kits ship with everything you need and look amazing with uplighting. All you need to do is slip the hedge curtain over the crossbar and let it hang down. Reserve your hedge wall rental today.
(13) Important Green Boxwood Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)