Our fall flower wall gives us those warm fuzzy vibes. We instantly think of the fall and autumn months with crisp weather. The same flowers that exist during that time of the year can be incorporated into your wall aesthetic. Think about accenting a wedding, party, or outdoor ceremony arch. We used chrysanthemum, rose, & peony to make a flower wall with burnt oranges, warm golds, & pale pinks. Now let’s cover how to set up this DIY wall on a budget and with limited time. Read More...
Fall weddings don’t need to cost a lot. You can create cheap wall decor by renting silk flowers to build your flower wall. The best part is that our walls are already built. This means you don’t have to hire a vendor or buy artificial flowers yourself. Our fake walls use imitation flowers that look life-like & cost less. We ship you a kit with everything you need. The flower panels easily roll up & assemble in minutes. Just hang the cloth background from your supporting frame and you are done!
Our faux orange wall will blend with golds, light yellows, browns, ivory & champagne colors. This color pallet is very common and will accent well with our fall wall rental. Rent this large flower wall for fall and early winter-themed events planned during those months. Have our artificial flower wall match your seasonal colors by renting uplighting with your package. Rent our fall floral backdrop today and create a photo opportunity that guests will love!
(18) Important Autumn Fall Artificial Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).