Our fall flower wall gives us those warm fuzzy vibes. We instantly think of the fall and autumn months with crisp weather. The same flowers that exist during that time of the year can be incorporated into your wall aesthetic. Think about accenting a wedding, party, or outdoor ceremony arch. We used chrysanthemum, rose, & peony to make a flower wall with burnt oranges, warm golds, & pale pinks. Now let’s cover how to set up this DIY wall on a budget and with limited time. Read More...
Fall weddings don’t need to cost a lot. You can create cheap wall decor by renting silk flowers to build your flower wall. The best part is that our walls are already built. This means you don’t have to hire a vendor or buy the artificial flowers yourself. Our fake walls use imitation flowers that look life-like & cost less. We ship you a kit with everything you need. The flower panels easily roll-up & assemble in minutes. Just hang the cloth background from your supporting stand and you are done!
Our faux orange wall will blend with golds, light yellows, browns, ivory & champagne colors. This color pallet is very common and will accent well with our fall wall rental. Rent this large flower wall for fall and early winter-themed events planned during those months. Have our artificial flower wall match your seasonal colors by renting uplighting with your package. Rent our fall floral backdrop today and create a photo opportunity that guests will love!
(13) Important Fall Artificial Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)