Our green garden flower wall is a top rental for weddings, parties, & events. This garden wall is very natural symbolizing greenery. Have this flower wall outdoors to cover arches in an outdoor tent or pavilion. Any decorations that incorporate green will blend into this wedding color pallet. The pale green colors are simple & muted so they don’t clutter your decor. Hanging this curtain is a breeze. Just add our optional background stand to your order when adding the garden wall rental to your cart. Let’s show you how to set it up fast with cheap DIY wall kits. Read More...
Yes we know, the faux garden backdrop looks real. It amazes us how realistic these floral arrangements look. The reason this wall has a cheaper price is that the greenery wall is made entirely from silk roses & hydrangeas. Why would you pay someone to set up a fake garden backdrop when you can do it yourself for less? Going DIY also means that you don’t have to purchase anything. The green rose wall kit includes everything you need. All you have to do is slide each panel wall onto the horizontal bar for it to hang in the air.
This is tied with our ‘Summer Foliage Floral Wall’ as our most requested green flower wall. The main difference between this green backdrop and our summer wall rental is the floral shading. This green garden wall is better used for springtime events with fresh bright greens. The summer has a slightly dark color better for mid-summer/early autumn weddings. Clients will rent this curtain of greenery as a focal point for their photographer. It is a very popular idea to highlight flower walls using DIY uplighting. Be sure to rent your green garden flower wall with uplighting to highlight the details in your green flowers.
(13) Important Green Garden Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)