Our greenery wall with floral is a simple way to accent your wedding, party, or backyard reception. This wall aesthetic is commonly rented for spring and summer events. However, the colors can work with other yearly seasons. We used milano grass & hydrangeas arching down from the top of this background. This flower wall is made from greenery & white decor. Rent this DIY floral wall for cheap & find out how fast you can set this up. Read More...
We rent do-it-yourself artificial flower panels that are pre-assembled. Weddings don’t have to be expensive. You can skip buying a fake greenery wall or hiring a local vendor who charges for setup. Our silk decorations come as roll-up panels in a complete kit with everything you need. Our faux greenery backdrops include hanging flowers and look like the real thing. It takes only minutes to hang up the floral green backdrop using our optional stand kit.
This large floral wall is a step above our hedge backdrop. The difference is the top white accent of the flowers. This is great for photo backdrops that need a contrast of dark colors against guest attire. To improve your photo quality we recommend renting wireless uplighting. Couples also enjoy renting this green wall for head tables, stages, & outdoor weddings. Do you want artificial vine arrangements to hang on your wedding backdrop? Rent our greenery wall with floral and create a picturesque setting!
(13) Important Greenery Wall with Floral Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)