Rent a projector that is 4200 lumens to get a sharp look for your upcoming wedding and/or company meeting. Our audio-video equipment is the perfect solution for boardroom presentations and family slideshows. What we love about this projector is that it works well in a room with minimal lighting. This is the common style of projector rental you need that gives you a bright image for an affordable price. You can get this projector rental for only $125. Read More...
RENT A PROJECTOR THAT IS PORTABLE + AFFORDABLE FOR MEETINGS
This premium projector is great for audiences of up to 100 people in a professional setting. If you are looking to rent a projector for a wedding reception, corporate event, or private party, then it will also work under those conditions with more than 100 guests. You will always get the most optimal image quality the more you dim your lights. This bright projector produces a suitable image for the typical wedding reception space with little to no ambient lighting. Keep reading to learn more about how to set up projector rentals for meetings and events.
ShipOur.Wedding™ is a professional audio video supplier with the experience to handle your upcoming event. Our inventory of rentals is exactly what you need to create a crisp reliable image. Use DIY projector rentals for company meetings, receptions & events. Our projector packages give you the solution you have been looking for. Some of our clients like to include a projector stand during checkout. Rent a projector today that is 4200 lumens and get peace of mind that is portable and affordable. #toppicks
(12) Important Considerations Before You Rent a Projector>>Read More...
- The projector bulb is very hot and needs to get cooled down properly, always turn off the unit with the remote or button before it is unplugged, and do not move the projector until 10 minutes after it has been cooling down
- Projectors must be operated under supervision (do not store any rentals or containers in public spaces, everything must be returned to us)
- Prevent any shipping materials from becoming misplaced, and keep all items in an area that you know no one else has access to (you need to have all rentals sent back to us in the same shipping containers)
- The projector is not waterproof so it must be used inside in a controlled setting away from wind, heat, or water
- Our projector screen will blow over very easily, only use it indoors unless you are experienced
- Any projector that is placed on a table or stand should be set down firmly and securely
- Any cord that is used for a projector needs to be taped down for safety and to prevent accidents in our rentals
- If you will be changing the projector settings either use the AV mute shutter or put something in front to block the projector view so it doesn’t interfere with your guests
- Consider displaying more than 1 file to maximize your projector rental (ex: slideshow looped during meal/music, New Year’s Eve 10-second count down with 1-minute long video of fireworks at the end, have the last video be a looped file of the same firework clip)
- Improve the effectiveness of your video by dimming all of your ballrooms lights, turning off uplights, closing any door in your room, and even making sure you close the curtains for the windows
- Make sure you have tested the projector before the event starts, this reduces any technical challenges
- You can never have enough USB sticks, so bring more than (1) one copy of the file with you and even make sure to have it in different file formals