If you love the traditional bridal look, choose this classy wedding flower garland. It’s an elegant arrangement, lavished with fine-quality silk roses and dahlias in shades of white. As symbolic as it is beautiful, this design represents innocence and eternal love, making it perfect for a classic wedding theme. There are multiple ways to style this stunning garland; why not drape it over a table or use it to decorate a backdrop stand? Application is easy and the faux flowers are maintenance-free, so you can focus on enjoying your Big Day. Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Wedding Flower Garland
White is among the best wedding flower colors you can choose. It’s a hugely symbolic shade and incredibly popular at traditional ceremonies, especially those held in churches. If you’re thinking seasonal, white looks lovely at any time of year. We even have spring, summer, fall, winter, and red holiday-colored garlands. With this artificial garland, you won’t have to choose flowers that bloom around your wedding date – silk flowers are always in season! You’ll achieve a clean, classical look that has deep meaning and matches your decorations.
You’ll also find meaning in the flowers themselves. This thoughtfully designed wedding flower décor features white roses for a time-honored image of loyalty, purity, and forever love. White dahlias are included, to represent beauty, commitment, grace, and strength. Most importantly, the flowers just look really pretty together! They have silky-soft petals that bring a touch of luxury to your décor. You’ll see that our silk wedding garlands are affordable and fuss-free, but they don’t compromise on quality.
When you come to style your DIY flower garland, you’ll be spoiled for choice. This garland is your dream table décor since it requires minimal effort to arrange but creates maximum impact. It also makes an impressive wedding flower wall, so even candid reception photos will cause a sensation on social media! For a romantic look, use this garland to line the wedding aisle or some other pathway. For a princess vibe (and why not – you deserve it!) twirl the garland around a staircase railing and hang dainty string lights above.
All of these stunning effects are made easy thanks to our quality products, simple solutions, and convenient service. We offer fake décor rental at budget-friendly prices, with timely shipping and outstanding customer support. We know that as a bride-to-be, you want your wedding day to go smoothly and your décor to make a lasting impression. Renting your flower garlands from us gives you that peace of mind. Trust us to help you achieve the wedding you’ve been dreaming of since you were little!
Ready to Rent Our Wedding Flower Garland?
Whether you’re having a traditional church ceremony or a fairytale castle wedding, this garland should be on your décor wish list. It offers unlimited styling possibilities, and you can set it up in just seconds. The design is the very essence of elegance, with pristine roses and dahlias plus touches of green color for an authentic look. The white colors work well with countless other shades, allowing you to create a beautifully unique décor scheme. If you dream of a white wedding, this garland is your pure and perfect centerpiece.
(17) Important Wedding Flower Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).