Do you need wireless uplighting for a wedding? Our uplights ship fully charged so lighting up difficult places is now a BREEZE! These wire-free uplights are battery-powered. Weddings use them on pillars & remote areas. Set it & done. No cords or taping down wires! If you hire a local lighting company, you pay their labor cost. Remove that unnecessary fee by doing it yourself! Our portable wireless uplights can be set up in minutes so you save instantly. Use one or two colors that compliment your wedding with up lighting. Shop DIY wireless uplighting starting at only $24 per light. Read More...
LOW COST FULLY CHARGED BATTERY = BEST WIRELESS UPLIGHTING
Compared to other up-lighting companies, we supply affordable solutions. The main reason you will LOVE working with ShipOur.Wedding™ is that our up lights feature some of the MOST powerful output in the industry! You get peace of mind knowing you are receiving a better value for $24 by using our uplighting for weddings. Take your experience a step further with our step-by-step guide on how to setup up lighting wirelessly. We also show you how to control wireless up lighting with your phone. If you are planning your event outside then rent our DIY outdoor uplighting that is waterproof. ShipOur.Wedding™ does more than save hundreds of dollars we give your piece of mind with your wedding’s DIY up lighting setup.
Learn more about easy setup instructions, colors charts, quantity calculator & affordable upgrades by clicking the tabs below. This is your wedding ceremony & reception, you are only going to do this once. Make the right choice and hire a lighting company that supplies you with the right up lights to create breathtaking photos. Do the math below, figure out how many wireless lights you need, & rent wireless uplighting for a wedding today.
#atrium #zuccaro #yscglow #pvgc21 #nye2021 #2022frozen #toppicks #drapeslightbundle
(13) Important Fully Charged DIY Wireless Up Lighting for Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use up lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Wireless data signal with a line of sight can go up to 100 feet, this may be reduced due to the number of people, physical barriers & signal interference in your event space
- Elevate up light at wedding by adjusting brackets (do not over tighten or it will strip the screw)
- Aim light almost straight up to the ceiling but slightly angled towards the wall/pillar
- Do not place up lights in high traffic areas (to prevent from getting knocked over)
- Keep lights close to the walls so they don’t get knocked over
- Evenly space lighting on walls to keep your layout symmetrical
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary during your setup
- Conserve up light battery power by keeping your light off until 30 minutes before your wedding starts (a fully charged battery lasts over 8 hours)
- Conserve up light battery power by setting your light to a primary color (red, green, or blue)
- Lights shipped fully charged, we recommend you turn off the lights and then charge the lights as soon as you receive them (during shipping the power button might accidentally be switched on). To ensure fast charging, please make sure the lights are turned off during charging.
- If your room has a lot of windows, our wireless uplighting packages will become more noticeable once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator