Rent 5500-lumen projectors and achieve a bright image for your next reception or corporate meeting. This projector works best when you need to show a looped video or company power-point. Since this projector equipment is bright it works great in rooms with ambient lighting. Best of all your can rent this projector for your event for only $170. Read More...
PORTABLE AFFORDABLE WEDDING PROJECTOR RENTALS
We like to recommend this professional projector for company meetings with up to 200 people. Under these same conditions, this projector works great for weddings with up to 300 guests in attendance. One tip is to make sure you dim the lighting in your space to get the most out of your projector rental. No matter what type of company event you are planning, this 5500-lumen projector creates a crisp image. Find out more about our DIY projector rentals for weddings and meetings below.
ShipOur.Wedding™ has been providing pro audio, video, and lighting solutions since 2005. If you need help with the video projection at your next company gathering or wedding reception then you have come to the right place. Depending on your needs we have a variety of rentals to give you the best image at the best price. You can even rent a projector stand to complete your experience. Rent 5500-lumen projectors from us and get a quality DIY experience that doesn’t break the bank. #8thbdayspace
(12) Important DIY Projector Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Be very careful when operating the projector, these bulbs inside the units are delicate, once done unplug & let the equipment cool down for 10 minutes before moving the projector
- Do not use projectors unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents, we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- This projector can only be used indoors without any exposure to outside elements
- We do not recommend projector screens set up in windy areas
- When placing a projector on a table, make sure the legs are firm and the table is secure
- When running cables from the projector across the ground, make sure to tape cords down (prevents inconvenience, knocking over equipment)
- When adjusting settings on the projector, put an object in front of the lens to prevent guests from seeing these adjustments (this hides the magic)
- Use multiple files to achieve different results (for example slideshow on loop during dinner/dancing, NYE count down with minute-long firework ending, then 3rd video is a minute-long loop of fireworks)
- To maximize the look of your projected media, completely dim all the venue lighting, turn any uplighting rentals off, close the doors and draw curtains closed
- Designate someone in charge of the projector and test this before your event to prevent technical difficulties
- Bring multiple copies of your media in more than one file format on more than one USB stick