Rent DIY photo booth props & give the creative freedom to express yourself. Our photo booth props are very nice. They come with skewers that assemble directly to your DIY props. We recommend these with every photo booth rental package. Props are expected by your guests & they give a reason for people to be more spontaneous. Keep reading to learn more about our props. Read More...
PROP RENTALS ARE SO CHEAP IT’S A NO BRAINER
Comparing these to other cardboard prop rentals our wooden sticks do not bend. You can expect a quality experience with our wooden rods. The best way to attach these is with double-sided tape. Our props look adorable in photos. There are a variety of props from tiny ties to glasses and fun face wear. The cardboard is high quality and has clean edges. The pricing is affordable and gives guests a fun way to interact and take pictures.
ShipOur.Wedding™ specializes in a variety of entertainment services. Our props are just one factor in a successful photo booth rental. Hiring us for a do-it-yourself solution is simple. All you have to do is assemble the props (which takes roughly 1 hour), use them and send them back after your event. Rent photo booth props and make your photos ridiculously good-looking.
(7) Important DIY Photo Booth Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- We recommend assembly done before your event this will take less than 1 hour
- Use photo booth props in a personal vase/container with tall edges (this prevents items from getting lost and maximum usage)
- You are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment (including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents, we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Have an attendant running your photo booth to help with distributing your props
- Ensure people know there is a photo booth available (have an announcement or instructions to guests that it is open and photos are available to them as a courtesy)
- We recommend having a skirted banquet table near your photo booth as a place to set your optional props, optional printer, or scrapbooking station (if you are providing material)