Our complete guide will show you how to set up a DIY photo booth. Our rental sets up so fast you be taking your pictures in minutes! Our package ships with everything you need to make your night memorable. Ways to help draw attention to your photo booth include our inflatable photo booth canopy, fabric wall, fabric enclosure. You can personalize your experience even more by renting more props, printer packages, red carpets & step repeat backdrops. Read More...
BUDGET-FRIENDLY PHOTO BOOTH RENTALS NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Rent DIY photo booths from ShipOur.Wedding™ & keep guests entertained at your party. Events & receptions need a fun way to share the memories. No need to hire an expensive photo booth company. Rent do-it-yourself booths set them up in minutes & save money. Our smile generating machines easily & affordably capture pics your photographer missed. Props are included complimentary with your package to customize your photo booth experience. This rental can be yours for only $295.
ShipOur.Wedding™ is a premier photo booth supplier providing FREE nationwide shipping. We have a patent on one of our photo booth designs and have been proving rentals since we first introduced them to events. Once you connect to your Wifi, this inexpensive package will give your guests the ability to share images digitally. Besides taking photos, also enjoy animated .GIF images & boomerang videos. You can expect no stress only total satisfaction! Rent photo booths & package this with other popular DIY rentals by visiting our bundle page. #toppicks
(14) Important DIY Photo Booth Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Test your photo booth as soon as you receive it
- Do not use photo booths unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents, we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- This photo booth can only be used indoors without any exposure to outside elements
- We do not recommend this photo booth set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this photo booth set up in windy areas
- When running cables from the photo booth across the ground, make sure to tape cords down (prevents inconvenience, and knocking over equipment)
- When renting our printer, have a pair of scissors available for cutting printed photo booth strips in half (scissors not provided with rental)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental and use it to hide the cords
- Have an attendant running your photo booth to prevent long lines from guests taking multiple photos in a row
- Ensure people know there is a photo booth available (have an announcement or instructions to guests that it is open and photos are available to them as a courtesy)
- Make sure your light source is bright to make sure photos are not underexposed
- Photo booths work best either by a beverage area or near the dance floor (if using a photo booth in a secondary room, keep in mind guests might not use the photo booth as much)
- We recommend having a skirted banquet table near your photo booth as a place to set your optional props, optional printer, or scrapbooking station (if you are providing material)