Grand entrance follow-spot rentals give you the Hollywood treatment your event needs. Your wedding reception or event couldn’t be any grander than a projected light that follows you into your room. Followspots are usually provided by bands or DJs and might cost up to $250 to rent. Our easy setup DIY rental gives you this same look for a fraction of the price. This spot helps to highlight your introduction so A.) guests know where to look & B.) your photos and the video turns out amazing. With a cost of only $125, you will LOVE all the creative ideas you can use with this lighting rental. Read More...
CELEBRITY EFFECT FOR YOUR DIY WEDDING
You have seen this style of lighting in movies, on TV, and in high-end receptions. Rent a wedding follow-spot to take your DIY event over the top. If multiple people are being introduced, save the best for last and turn this on for the guests of honor. This noticeable effect grabs the attention of your audience. Lastly, your pics look better when highlighted in a true bright white spot. If you’re wearing any jewelry it will capture & reflect the light making you look like a million dollars.
Learn more about easy setup instructions, color charts, quantity calculator & affordable upgrades by clicking the tabs below. Followspots can be used in more places than just doorways. Think outside the box and light cakes, candy tables, sweetheart tables, ice sculptures, speeches, dances, and other decorations. It is the small details that matter, so make sure not to overlook your spotlight introduction. Take the next step and rent grand entrance followspots today. #2pin_spot #listspotlighteffects
(9) Important DIY Grand Entrance Followspot Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Adjust the aim of follow spot light up and down by adjusting the side bracket (do not over tighten or it will strip the screw)
- Adjust the zoom of your projected beam fit the size of the space you are spotting
- If your spot is too big, then you might have to set up in an area closer to the space you are spotting
- Aim this light onto walls and/or floors as straight as possible (this prevents warping of design)
- In necessary, we recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to move the light during the operation
- Keep side brackets slightly loose so that light can move fluidly during follow-spot operation
- If your room has a lot of windows, your spot will be more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator