Let’s be honest, your photos are important. The most important factor in good pictures is proper lighting conditions. The more control you have the better the results. To help give you more freedom this DIY lighting rental packs a powerful punch in a flexible configuration. The LED lighting is 100% dimmable meaning you can make this as bright or as dim as you like. So use this to capture caption-worthy photo booth photos or simply light up your step and repeat backdrop. Read More...
$37.50 IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR PHOTO PIECE OF MIND
Rent studio softbox lighting & step up your photo game! Just because you are planning a DIY wedding reception doesn’t mean it has to look like you did it yourself. Ensure your photos turn out magazine worthy by using the same lighting gear the expensive professionals use. Find out more about ideal conditions and why you should incorporate this lighting element into your upcoming celebration.
We recommend renting (2) of these to light your area up on both sides. We can think of a thousand situations at events where the proper lighting is crucial. If you have those same concerns then we suggest you rent this lighting softbox. It sets up in minutes, reduces over-exposed photos, and fills in unwanted shadows. Get a studio look for a fraction of the price. Rent studio softbox lighting & get easy to set up camera lighting that has a bright light output.
(9) Important DIY Studio Softbox Lighting Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Great for photoshoots, online video shoots, photo booths, video booths, step & repeat backdrops, and other places that need professional lighting solutions
- Use included diffuser to create evenly lit subjects
- Dim the lighting unit to the desired intensity for perfect lighting conditions
- Use the included (10) 110v light bulbs to improve facial complexion (it is okay if the diffuser is touching the inner light bulbs)
- Setup studio softbox in an area that will not get knocked over from high traffic (we recommend renting empty sandbags for adding weighted ballast to light stands)
- The unit and bulbs may get hot during extended use
- We recommend using (2) softbox lighting units for two-point lighting conditions and (3) softbox lighting units for maximum shadow reduction