Operating our DMX light controller is a piece of cake. Just connect this three-channel light controller via DMX cables to your lights. DMX control more than (1) light fixture by connecting multiple lights together via DMX cables. Connect a maximum of (8) LED fixtures together through this unit. Use (1) DMX cable per light fixture. If your first light is far away from your DMX controller, then you might need one or two extra DMX cables connected together to reach your first light fixture. Read More...
NOW CREATE 16.5+ MILLION COLORS WITH YOUR DIY UPLIGHTING
Rent DMX lighting controller to get the maximum amount of usage out of your DIY lighting rentals. A majority of our uplighting rentals have built-in wireless controls. However, how do you control older fixtures without this technology? This compact unit is used to adjust the red, green, and blue channels on those older model uplighting fixtures. By adjusting these fader channels you can create a wide arrange of colors for your light fixtures. Find out how you can improve your lighting design skills by renting this entry-level controlling device.
Important: This DMX lighting controller is used to control the 3 LED channels of red, green, and blue. If you would like to control more colors such as amber, white, purple UV, then you will need to rent a DMX lighting controller that has more than 3 channels.
ShipOur.Wedding™ makes it easy to select a variety of basic colors with any of our popular uplighting rentals. This useful DIY light controller rental can also be used to adjust any of our fixtures that have DMX capabilities. Another popular use is to operate this equipment to help with panning, tilting, and color adjustments of our DJ dance party light fixtures. Your DIY budget goes a long way when you partner with our team. Kick your uplighting game up a couple of notches. Rent DMX light controller directly through our site to help you create almost any color imaginable!
(10) Important DIY DMX Lighting Controller Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- This DMX lighting controller is used to control the 3 LED channels of red, green, and blue. If you would like to control more colors such as amber, white, purple UV, then you will need a DMX lighting controller with more channels
- This does not include DMX cables or lighting fixtures
- If connect lighting fixtures, you will need (1) cable per light, we recommend reserving a couple of cables for longer runs
- You can connect a maximum of (10) light fixtures to this DMX controller
- Quickly access three playback modes for ease of use
- Choose from multiple fade scenes via the blackout switch
- Comes standard with 9-colors presets for fast lighting changes
- This DMX lighting controller allows you to strobe LED fixtures with a variety of intensity
- Have your lights change with the music by using the built-in sound-activated mode (if available on lights)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)