If you were to hire a traditional lighting company you can expect to pay upwards of hundreds of dollars for a similar light show. Instead of going the expensive route, rent DJ lighting equipment from ShipOur.Wedding™ for instant savings! You are probably thinking how-to-setup this DIY dance lighting. Really, all you have to do is plug them in & done! These small lights pack a big punch when used by dance floors. Use (4) or more to really make your light show stand out. Clients love renting DIY party lights for weddings & corporate events. Read More...
MOST COST-EFFECTIVE WAY TO ADD ENERGY
Rent DJ dance floor lighting & get your party started right. These lights bring energy to your event by adding a dazzling array of choreographed lighting. Use this lighting for birthdays, proms, homecomings, sweet 16’s, receptions, and other DIY party rentals. The setup is simple with a couple of clicks of a button. Select any pre-programmed scene on the digital menu to give your DIY event a high-end nightclub look starting at only $99 per mini mover.
Learn more about easy setup instructions, color charts, quantity calculator & affordable upgrades by clicking the tabs below. ShipOur.Wedding™ helps you take back control with your dance floor lighting. Get the same party lights that most companies use at a more reasonable rate. If you are ready to create the ultimate party atmosphere, then rent DJ lighting equipment. #listpartylighting
(11) Important DIY DJ Dance Party Light Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use DJ lighting equipment unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- This is a delicate moving head light, take extreme precautions when moving and setting up this rental
- Do not put it in an area where guests might put drinks next to it
- Tape down any power cords running against the ground to the light
- If there are not any plugs close by, use an extension cord (we provide extension cords as an upgrade)
- Setup by the DJ booth and dance floor to add energy to your event
- Do not place lights in high-traffic areas (to prevent from getting knocked over)
- We recommend using more than (2) lights to cover more of your space
- If your room has a lot of windows, your dance floor lighting will become more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator
There are no reviews yet.