This option is a popular addition to our common photo booth package. Setup is super fast and takes less than 10 minutes with our included blow-up pump. All you have to do is plug in the electric pump to inflate the booth. Run an extension cord to your LED power source and you got colorful lights. Controlling the color of this is fun with our included IRC remote. This booth brings a completely different vibe to your event. Read More...
BLOW UP PHOTO BOOTH ENCLOSURES RENT FOR ONLY $180
Rent an inflatable photo booth canopy to give a private space for guests to get their photos on. A common concern for picture-taking stations at weddings & events is exposure. A typical booth will blend right into your walls. Rent our optional photo booth and have it stand out with a color-changing enclosure that is larger than life. Find out just how affordable this is.
If you want a modern vibe, then this is the package for you. The color of your enclosure can match the same colors as your reception or party. When you rent a DIY blow-up enclosure photo booth from ShipOur.Wedding™ you are making a great decision. Make an even better decision by renting a DIY inflatable photo booth enclosure to give guests ultimate picture-taking privacy.
(8) Helpful Tips To Improve your Inflatable Photo Booth Experience >>Read More...
- Your ground should be cleared so that no items can puncture your inflatable booth while inflating
- The inflatable booth should not be set up outside or in areas with wind, and the ground should be level during setup
- Once the booth gets to the appropriate size, the pump should be shut off and the plug should be capped (so the air stays inside the inflatable booth)
- You will need to run power from the wall to your air pump, if an outlet is not close by then you will need an extension cord (power is also needed to turn on the LED controller)
- It is recommended the inflatable photo booth is set as close to your wall as possible, this prevents you from having to tape down any cords that you need to power your booth enclosure
- The remote will allow you to change the color of the booth as it lights up, have it match with your event color
- When done with your rental, the photo booth should be allowed to deflate without having to force out the air, if you push on the enclosure it might cause damage to the seams
- It is your responsibility to return all items of your order including the container with foam (we highly recommend that all items should be stored in a safe location when not in use, this prevents other guests and vendors from accessing rentals without your permission