📦 Package Details: 1 photo booth enclosure that inflates with colored LEDs, 1 IRC remote for wireless control, 1 plugin air pump
⚖️ Shipping Information: get the sizing and weighting factors in the additional information tabs (inflated canopy measures approx 10′ length x 10′ width x 11′ height)
⏱ How Long to Inflate: air pump will completely inflate the booth in 10 minutes
📆 Duration of Rental: You have for 5 days, it arrives 2 days before the big day, ship back 2 days after your event, read about our late fee charges
🇺🇸 ShipOur.Wedding™ ships every order that is above $94 FREE both ways for the continental U.S.
(8) Helpful Tips To Improve your Inflatable Photo Booth Experience >>Read More...
- Your ground should be cleared so that not items can puncture your inflatable booth while inflatting
- The inflatable booth should not be setup outside or in areas with wind, and the ground should be level during setup
- Once the booth gets to the appropriate size, the pump should be shut off and the plug should be capped (so airs stays inside the inflatable booth)
- You will need to run power from the wall to your air pump, if an outlet is not close by then you will need an extension cord (power is also need to turn on the LED controller)
- It is recommend the inflatable photo booth is set as close to your wall as possible, this prevents you form having to tape down any cords that you need to power you booth enclosure
- The remote will allow you to change the color of the booth as it lights up, have it match with your event color
- When done with your rental, the photo booth should be allowed to deflate without having to force out air, if you push on the enclosure it might cause damage to the seams
- It is your responsibility to return all items of your order including the container with foam (we highly recommend that all items should be stored in a safe location when not in use, this prevents other guests and vendors from access rentals without your permission