Setting up water effects lighting is super easy. Once plugged in & turned on, scroll to the color & stop the color wheel rotation. There are a total of (6) colors for you to choose from. Each color works better with different themes. It will look like you are dancing under the water when blue is used on your ceiling. Create realistic flames projected onto your wall with red. Add a light stand & adapter to your package to elevate the light for better control. Read More...
AFFORDABLE FIRE & ICE THEMES
Water effects lighting is rented primarily for themed parties & receptions. If you need help creating a water or fire theme, then you have to rent this light. These water lights cast a slow-moving projection that looks like realistic smoke, fire, or h20. Since this is priced at only $109 you get the best results at the best price! Our DIY fire effect rentals are perfect for hot & cold-themed event parties.
Learn more about easy setup instructions, colors charts, quantity calculator & affordable upgrades by clicking the tabs below. You can project these images either onto your wall, ceiling, hallway, or wedding dancing area. Whether you are going for a hot or a cold vibe, get this amazing light for your theme. Rent water effects lighting while supplies last.
(10) Important DIY Water Effects Lighting Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Elevate the h20 light by adjusting brackets (do not over tighten or it will strip the screw)
- If there are not any plugs close by, use an extension cord (we provide extension cords as an upgrade)
- Aim light at any surface you want to create blue water, orange fire, or white smoke effect
- Do not place lights in high traffic areas (to prevent from getting knocked over)
- Keep lights close to the walls so they don’t get knocked over
- We recommend using more than (1) light to cover more of your space
- If you need to run any extension/power cords past a doorway use gaff tape or a black rug to hide the cord safely
- If your room has a lot of windows, your h20 lights will become more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator