Extendable drapery arms are unlike any other piece of equipment rental our company provides. These accessories are used to make free-standing draped corners and panels out of thin air at receptions. The setup is a breeze with our simple process. DIY wedding pros like you will LOVE what you can make with this. Keep reading to get more details on how you can use these arms. Read More...
This arm is small yet telescopic. Because of the design it takes up no space and can extend outwards for your draping to hang from. This extension simply clips to the top of your upright giving a lip for your fabric to hang from. This will make pieces of fabric appear to be floating without any hardware or equipment. Rent DIY pipe & drape equipment for events, parties, & receptions.
The corners have swagged back fabric and these work well on the (4) corners of your dance floor and doorway entrances. If you like the straight natural look then you can create panels to break up your space. This works even better with large open floor plans. Custom your designs with a variety of colored fabric and wireless uplighting options. To make the arms work, you will also need (1) upright and (1) heavy base plate. Rent extendable drapery arms to create your corners & fabric panels.
(5) Important DIY Extendable Drapery Arm Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Used to suspend drapery outward with only (1) upright
- When using only (1) upright, make sure to use with a heavy base plate
- Used for freestanding corners and draped sections
- Do not use equipment unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)