Read: The Top 7 Wedding Draping Kits
Putting up this wedding canopy using pipe and drape takes roughly (1) hour with two people. You can reserve either our round or square chuppah design. Accent white fabric with battery-powered uplighting colors. Rent an additional (4) LEDs & place them at the bottom of the bases of your DIY ceremony canopy draping. Incorporate dry (non-wet) silk floral arrangements bunched around gathered fabric as a finishing touch. Give your reception the distinctive look, rent round wedding ceremony draping today. Read More...
UNBELIEVABLE DIY CEREMONY DRAPING
Rent ceremony chuppah is one of the most recognizable ways to decorate your main stage. This backdrop can be square or round. It is elegant and creates the optimal location to take your photos. Use DIY round wedding canopy for ceremonies, parties, & events. This structure is roughly 5 feet in diameter x 10 feet tall & circular in design. When you set this up, it creates a larger-than-life look that will leave a lasting impression on your wedding images.
If you are planning on having your ceremony and reception in the same space use this for exchanging your vows and your sweetheart table. You can also reserve this setup and just have this as a backdrop for your head table space. We’ve had clients reserve this structure with flexible lounge furniture. There are so many options with where to set this up, we are sure you will come up with the best location.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have correct DIY draping rentals
(11) Important DIY Ceremony Chuppah Canopy Draping Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- If the crossbar comes off the track, then re-attach and continue assembly without rushing your setup
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- When using uplighting at the bases make sure they are placed on the ground close to uprights
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
There are no reviews yet.