DIY bishop column™ rentals will give your event the class it deserves. It’s the small details that can make or break your wedding reception. These tall columns stand out and give your space a completely different vibe. These are not considered your typical drapery decorations. These are what we would consider a glam wedding idea. Our DIY wedding drapery rentals are good for receptions, parties, & events. With our bishop column™, you are given the power to transform your space with the placement and look of a unique draping option. Read More...
THE BISHOP COLUMN™ LOOKS BEAUTIFUL SET UP NEXT TO YOUR PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL
You can use these on both sides of a head table/sweetheart table, by a stage, in between tables, in a hallway, by a step and repeat photo booth rental, or on the four corners of your dance floor. You can literally place these anywhere in your space. We recommend you use them as focal points in your room. Try to set these up in a grid layout so that your spacing and design are symmetrical. This will give you a more fluid look.
This can not be used to drape around a pillar because it has no opening. Equipment-wise we recommend 3-foot curved crossbars to create draped pillars. This top circular accessory features (3) openings which you can hang your fabric from.
This style of draping creates an accent at your event. Most couples will reserve this in addition to other forms of fabric. What will make your rental really grand is combining this with battery-powered uplighting. When you place (1) battery-powered LED and the top and bottom, the entire column shines. You can even program these uplights with a primary and secondary color to give your DIY wedding draping decor a dramatic look. Don’t wait until it’s too late to make your wedding all it can be. Rent wedding bishop column™ drapery today.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have the correct DIY draping rentals
(12) Important DIY Wedding Bishop Column Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This can not be used to drape around a pillar, the top circular attachment has no opening, equipment-wise we recommend 3-foot curved crossbars to create draped pillars
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/tear down
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- If you added battery-powered uplights to your package, do not turn it on and raise the columns until right before your event starts. This ensures your uplights last for approximately 6 hours long.
- Make sure there is at least 3 feet of clearance around your bishop column
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)