Ivory-colored fabric is one of our more popular colors. This is identical to an ivory color drapery fabric. This creates a stunning sheen for your wedding reception. Use this in your backdrop, hallways or anywhere else you can incorporate color. If you are deciding on using an ivory color, then this will work great. Read More...
Not only does it look classy but it will look even better with your theme. We have used this fabric everywhere from tunnel accent pieces, double valance, and everywhere in between. What we love about this color is that it is considered a timeless look and will go well with almost any secondary color.
This color blends well with ivory and the (2) main colors when it comes to receptions are either silver or gold. If you are contemplating using a gold color, then ivory will work wonders for your draping designs. Because this is considered a neutral color, you can use a variety of uplights on this drapery to give it a diverse look. Rent ivory wedding drapery today and see how well this will work with your wedding or event color scheme.
(9) Important DIY Ivory Fabric Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Ivory fabric works well with gold-colored themes and neutral colors
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)