We recommend you set up this DIY drapery between two stable mounting surfaces that are less than 20 feet apart. This way you have enough excess fabric in your drape to create the swooping look. It is easy, all you have to do is safely attach the ends of your fabric with zip-ties, pipe cleaner, and/or safety pins. If your draped area is larger than 20 feet, then our 75 ft long ceiling swags might be a better option. This swagged fabric is very popular. Rent short wedding ceiling swags today. Read More...
SHORT DRAPING SWAGS ADD CHARACTER TO SPACES
25′ short wedding ceiling swag draping gives you one of the most versatile & quickest ways to transform your reception pavilion or ceremony arch space. These pieces of fabric are great for going horizontal in medium spaces like pergolas. If you are in a larger area, then we recommend more swags. These pieces are greater than 30 feet long. Besides having these displayed from ceilings, you can also mount these for beautiful stairway draping, banisters drapery, draped railings, and front head table drapes.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have the correct DIY draping rentals.
When you checkout with this fabric there will be the 2nd option for fabric color. This is used for inventory purposes for our warehouse staff (so they know the color & size). This product only includes the quantity of the fabric you select once not twice.
Example: If you select 10 swags with blue you will have a quantity of ten 25′ swags & a quantity of ten blue fabrics in your cart. You will receive 10 blue swags that are 25′ long.
#innbistro #tent #pvgc21 #8thbdayspace #toppicks
(17) Important DIY Short Drapery Swag Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Consult with your venue first before reserving draping to ensure you are approved to mount these swags
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our rentals
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- This is easy to install, just attach the ends with zip-ties
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Moving ceiling tiles may create falling debris, make sure to wear safety goggles
- Because of possible falling debris, set your tables after you have set your drapery
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- The drapery mounted above needs to be attached with more than one zip-tie as a safety backup
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, drapery has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage to the venue structure
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)