Light purple fabric draping is a color that we think tends to be on the softer side of the color palette. This fabric has an airy look that does a fantastic job of creating dream backdrops. Besides pairing great with other soft colors, this can complement darker choices as well. Find out below the best ways to introduce this fabric into your drapery setups. Read More...
Light purple is a pastel-based color. Because of this, other light fabric colors look good next to this drapery. This means that you can blend this color with soft pink, champagne ivory, or white fabric. Moving to a completely opposite color spectrum, this fabric marries dark purple the best. Those two colors combined are the ying & yang of primary and secondary colors.
You can choose from any of our colors to drape your space in a range of designs. The color you choose will have an impact on your overall look. Light purple drapery is so soft, then when used with uplighting it will create a warm glow. Find out what is possible for your wedding reception by renting light purple drapery for weddings right here.
(9) Light Purple Color Fabric Details You Need to Know >>Read More...
- Do not cut any fabric, change the length of it or change the color of the fabric at all, your rentals need to be returned to our company in the exact same condition that was shipped to you
- We do not rent out fabric by itself, any drapery needs to be rented with drapery (for example a backdrop or doorway draping)
- You can keep the fabric clean by not having it drag on the ground, do this by holding all drapery in your arms bundled up
- Light Purple drapery pairs great with pastel themed colors, you can also work this in with our plum colored fabric
- To prevent any confusion let other companies at your event know that you have rentals and draping, keep a close eye on your equipment during setup and tear down (it is up to you to make sure that all rental items with the shipped boxes are returned to our company)
- Since drapery is under your supervision, avoid using it in outdoor public events
- Drapery does not work well in windy conditions or outside, only setup indoors to achieve anticipated results
- If you deem it necessary, then bring a small ladder to help with your DIY setup
- Know where all your packing materials and misc supplies are at all times (it is best to either lock up boxes and rentals when not in use this way they are still safe and secure to prevent any surprises)
There are no reviews yet.