Dark purple color drapery fabric is considered one of the darkest colors that we have available. The color closest to this in brightness would be black. Just as blue fabric gives a regal look, this purple does so too. Consider this a royal color because of its deep color tones. Use this by itself or combine it with a lighter purple to bring in some variations. Read More...
You can think of this purple almost as an eggplant color. Hang this next to the black fabric for a dark look that is very classy. You can achieve a medium color tone by working royal blue next to this dark purple. If you want to soften the look of your backdrop then blend this with light purple for the ultimate amount of contrast.
Since this is a dark color, we recommend uplighting this fabric with static white lighting. Using any other colors might get lost because of this fabric’s absorption rate. Just as black only looks good with white lights, the same goes for this fabric. Either way, this color is the perfect choice for the reasons above. What are you waiting for? Rent dark purple wedding drapery today.
(9) Important DIY Dark Purple Fabric Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Dark Purple fabric works well with royal blue, we also recommend pairing this with our light purple fabric
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)