Light pink color drapery fabric is a great choice for most wedding colors. This color will compliment blushes, ivory, and other pastel pallets. Since it is a soft color you can easily use uplighting to make this color sing. This soft pink is very receptive to uplighting and will help show the color you choose. Keep reading to find out why you might enjoy using our light pink fabric. Read More...
We have seen this color used all the time with gold themes. This color works well and can help you create accent colors at your wedding reception. This does the same thing with ivory and other similar colors. Because this is baby pink, the softness allows you to pair many colors with it for a nice contrast.
We have seen this fabric used everywhere in events at setups. Besides using this for your wedding reception, you can also use this for your baby shower. Bundle this with other fabrics to create the look you want. With colored fabric, you can mix and match so that your backdrop is perfect. Just picture this fabric matching your linens and table runners. Do you need help with dressing up your reception in a soft color? If so, then get started and rent light pink wedding drapery today.
(9) Important DIY Light Pink Fabric Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Light pink fabric works well with blush-colored themes, gold tones, and soft pastel colors; great for baby showers
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)