Read (17) Greenery Walls + Flower Backdrops
Read Guide on How to DIY a Flower Backdrop
Champagne Flower Walls are wedding rentals that are typically big and heavy. This is the main reason large champagne walls cost more and come as only greenery boxwood hedges. Our patent-pending kit allows you to easily upgrade any of our flower wall rentals to hold up to (96) champagne glasses. It takes minutes to convert the wall so that you can take advantage of multiple uses. Just watch our video above to see how easily you can do this yourself for less. Read More...
The issue with traditional champagne walls is their size. This requires a large vehicle to transport. Since the entire wall is built around the shelves, most vendors only provide (1) or (2) styles. The most common is a boxwood champagne wall. What if your color pallet needs flowers and different colors? Our DIY champagne kit will work with any of our flower walls. Keep reading to learn more.
This patent pending rental was designed in-house. This makes us the only wedding company in America allowed to ship affordable champagne walls nationwide. The rental includes (4) shelves supported by translucent hardware. Each shelf holds (24) standard champagne glasses. Since the rental includes (4) shelves you are able to hold a whopping (96) champagne flutes.
The main benefit of renting our champagne wall is multi-purpose. What is the best way to use this rental? Setup it up as a champagne wall for cocktail hour. Once dinner begins, remove the shelves to create an instant flower wall backdrop for photos! We encourage clients to get creative by hanging neon signs and incorporating other decorations into the champagne wall. Rent our champagne wall shelves and DIY your flower backdrop for less!
(14) Important Champagne Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- This kit is compatible with Ship Our Wedding flower walls & flowers that hang from 2-inch pipe & drape kits.
- Return the rental to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When moving the shelf always have it folded, this prevents any damage from being too long.
- Only set up the flower wall on a clean level surface to prevent support rod damage.
- Do not let the support rods slam on the ground when removing the first shelf
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We do not recommend this champagne wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy).
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with another company; put rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the champagne wall has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the champagne wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).
Decor by Aiesha Jackson –
I already have my open pipe & draping equipment. I needed a way to turn my flower wall into a lux champagne wall. This took 5 minutes to put up and work oh so well! I got everything 9 days before my event and shipped it back in the same case. So excited to have found this online knowing I can rent their flower walls too!