Our LED color-changing string lights add a special energy to your event. Imagine getting the best of both worlds. A warm subtle 2200 kelvin light for pictures, then later in the evening lights that fade to your music. If you would like a warmer 2700 kelvin light, then we recommend our vintage cafe string lights. Both bistro light strands are made to withstand the test of time being both impact & rain resistant. Read More...
START WARM NEUTRAL AND PROGRESS INTO COLOR-CHANGING FUN!
LED color-changing light stringer rentals put a new twist on a classic nostalgic style. Best of all you can now get this as a ‘Do It Yourself’ option! It seems that many outdoor country weddings have their hearts set on achieving more by decorating with less. One of the main features of our color LED bulbs is the flexibility of adjusting the lighting color during your event. Keep reading to learn how spending $52 can give you more creative freedom with lighting design options.
It is so user-friendly to install this rental, simply pick two safe mount points and string this in between. ShipOur.Wedding™ makes it easy to change your color scenes with the included RF remote. Connect up to (12) strands of lights and control them with a single remote within 25 feet.
Hang these commercial-grade bistro lighting for parties outside and events held indoors. Suspend these DIY colored light strands on ceiling beams and over your guest tables, on patios, decks, fences, pergolas, and entryways. We believe you should not have to spend more to pull off your dream wedding. Do not settle for limited options from local vendors. Upgrade your event with affordable DIY solutions by renting LED color-changing light stringers today.
(17) Important DIY LED Color Changing Light Stringers Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use bistro lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Make sure you are mounting from a safe stable surface and have approval from your venue before installation
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary during your setup
- These light strands are commercial grade quality and will withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures in a natural outdoor setting
- Connect multiple strands to make one continuous strand controllable via RF remote
- When ordering multiple strands, keep in mind that 1 remote may control more than 1 strand (depending on the frequency set by the manufacturer)
- Can connect a maximum of up to (12) strands that can sync to one remote (each individual strand uses 19 watts)
- The remote range is roughly 20-25 feet
- It is 18 inches from the plug to your first bulb, you may want to rent an extension cord
- Spacing from bulb to the next bulb is 24 inches or 2 feet
- Each bulb produces roughly 40-50 lumens
- Curious about ceiling height? Our bulbs hang down from the tip of the keyhole mounting slot to the bottom of the bulb approximately 7.8 inches
- If your remote is not paired, fix it by unplugging the lights, pushing and holding the power button on the remote, keep holding the power button down on the remote, and plugging the light set back in, this will ‘reset’ the connection
- Use remote to choose solid colors, any color, fade from one color to the next & preset color patterns
- The warmest color white you can achieve with these bulbs is 2200 kelvin (produces a clear warm white)
- If you are setting this up outside, your cafe string lights will be more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator