Some of the benefits of choosing ShipOur.Wedding™ over other vendors is the power of DIY. Not only does our company give you control over your setup but you save on money. Have peace of mind if the fact that our LED cafe light rentals are virtually shatter-resistant and weatherproof. This bulb produces a warm 2700 Kelvin temperature that emits a soft amber glow. If you would like bistro lights that are able to change colors then we suggest you check out our color-changing light stringers. Read More...
LED CAFE LIGHTS = LOW PRICE + TIMELESS VINTAGE LOOK
LED cafe string light rentals give an old-world look to modern wedding receptions in pavilions, tents & outdoor barns. This timeless look is a current trend with DIY event décor. The issue is that some lighting vendors charge a lot for labor to install string lights. Do it yourself, save money & get a gorgeous look from ShipOur.Wedding! Do you want to enhance your venue with DIY cafe string lights? This is the service for you! It is both simplistic & cost-effective. The vintage bulbs do not change color so you will not need to use a remote. Get a professional look at a super cheap price starting at just $39.
ShipOur.Wedding™ makes it simple to set up this equipment. Use the patio light strands by safely mounting them from (2) anchor points. You can use traditional mega clamps for pole tents or keder clamps for engineered structures. Use this in a studio, office, outdoor living space, venue, or dining area. Since our rentals utilize LED technology your celebration can make the most of our LED cafe lighting. Connect up to (12) strands of lights continuously from a single (15) amp circuit for a stress-free setup.
Whether you are planning a barn wedding, outdoor rustic chic reception, or natural woods-inspired themed event in trees; your photos and overall atheistic will benefit from cafe string lighting. Our LED cafe lights are geared for minimalist clients looking to achieve maximum results. It is easy to connect multiple runs of these strands for better coverage. Reserve your LED cafe string light rentals today to create a focal point that adds character and charm.
#innbistro #bistrostructure #toppicks
(13) Important DIY Cafe String Light Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use patio lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Make sure you are mounting from a safe stable surface and have approval from your venue before installation
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary during your setup
- These light strands are commercial grade quality and will withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures in a natural outdoor setting
- Connect multiple strands to make one continuous strand
- Can connect a maximum of up to (12) strands (each individual strand uses 19 watts)
- It is 18 inches from the plug to your first bulb, you may want to rent an extension cord
- Spacing from bulb to the next bulb is 24 inches or 2 feet
- Each bulb produces roughly 40-50 lumens
- Curious about ceiling heights? Our bulbs hang down from the tip of the keyhole mounting slot to the bottom of the bulb approximately 7.8 inches
- The warmest color white you can achieve with these bulbs is 2700 kelvin (produces a warm amber)
- If you are setting this up outside, your cafe string lights will be more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator