A wrinkle-free step repeat banner can be ensured with this portable handheld steamer. Use to remove creases that happen from shipping your banner/fabric. Use this convenient steamer to create a wrinkle-free step repeat banner. It is easy to use & gives you added peace of mind. This handy piece of equipment takes minutes to make a surface flat. Get more how-to info about why our step repeat steamer rental can improve your experience. Read More...
All of ShipOur.Wedding do-it-yourself rentals are sent in protective shipping cases. Your fabric will be folded and might have some minor creases. This handheld steamer will ship with all step repeat banners & projector screens. You can use this accessory if you choose based on personal preference. Some of our clients will even rent this handy tool as a way to steam pipe and drape fabric. Our average client will spend anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes steaming their fabric/banner.
For a simple step-by-step guide on how to use a wrinkle-free step repeat banner steamer, watch our video below. It also covers the proper operation and safety considerations before using this steamer. Our goal here at ShipOur.Wedding is to ensure your total satisfaction at every step of our process. When you have the right tools you will always get your DIY setup done right the first time. We hope you enjoy this portable steamer as it gives you a wrinkle-free step & repeat banner experience.
(19) Important DIY Handheld Steamer Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Watch the video tutorial first before operating the portable steamer
- Always remove the water before shipping back the steamer
- The portable steamer is only to be used by renter of equipment
- Use only for a short duration of fewer than 10 minutes
- Always keep the steamer unplugged with not in use or when not under the supervision
- Avoid having the steamer come into contact with surfaces that are not meant for quick fabric steaming
- If you need to set down the steamer for less than 5 seconds, only set it upright on a flat, safe surface
- If you are setting down the steamer for a period of longer than 5 seconds, then turn off and unplug
- Do not use a portable steamer unless the water is filled in the reservoir
- Steam comes out when the steamer is filled with water, plugged in, turned on, warmed up, and used at a 45-degree angle
- Only use steamer on creases on the back of non-printed surfaces to prevent damage to fabrics
- Only use several quick passes to remove creases, do not over-do steaming on fabric
- Use steamer on a clean flat surface (you can also set up/hang fabric to easily steam banners)
- When done with the steamer turn off, unplug, empty the water reservoir, and set up on a safe flat surface (the steamer is still hot)
- Never set up the steamer in an area where it can get knocked over
- Always wait a minimum of 10 minutes until the steamer has cooled down before putting back into the carrying pouch and shipping container
- If you need to extend the reach of your portable steamer, then also rent our extension cord(s)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Use portable steamer on step repeat banners, projector screens, and pipe drape fabric