Rent a portable projector screen cloth to ensure your video & slideshows have a crisp result. If you already have a complete frame kit and don’t need to rent it from ShipOur.Wedding™, then this is the package for you. This will save you some money since you can set up our front projection fabric yourself. Keep reading to learn more about how to achieve this DIY projection for only $70! Read More...
RENT JUST THE PROJECTOR SCREEN & SAVE ON YOUR BUDGET
This package is great for the DIY client that has a frame to slide into this screen material. Since this fabric has upper & lower pockets the longer 10-foot length setup is a breeze. Use traditional pipe & drape equipment like bases, uprights & crossbars for a FAST setup. Most event planners & local companies have draping equipment. Setting this up yourself without our kit is a great option. We also recommend reserving our optional portable steamer to remove any wrinkles during shipping.
By having a quality screen surface, you are guaranteeing the BEST image/video quality when in use. Our fabric becomes a smooth canvas when you use a crossbar in the lower pole pocket. This projector cloth screen is 10′ x 8′ to help recreate a movie experience. This is perfect for company meetings with less than 200 attendees & typical receptions with less than 300 people. Rent a DIY cloth projector screen for a professional presentation that fits into your budget.
(11) Important DIY Projector Screen Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- The projector screen can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Make sure this projector screen doesn’t get mixed with other vendors’ linen or thrown away by another company; put the fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the projector screen touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We do not recommend this projector screen set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this projector screen in windy areas
- When placing this against a wall, make sure there are no wall sconces behind the screen (this will cause a bright hot spot when in use)
- To get the maximum effect, make sure your room is dark when the projector screen is in use (this includes closing doors to the room, shutting off any uplighting, and reducing ambient lighting from windows)
- Do not use projector screen unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)