Rent a DIY photo booth printer to have a physical copy of your images seconds after taking your picture. This is a great addition to digitally shared images on social media. Setup is fast and your guests will LOVE having a keepsake to take with them after your reception or event. The cost to have handheld photos is a great bargain when you do it yourself. Let us show you why this option is one you should definitely include with your rental. Read More...
$148 GIVES YOU LOW-PRICED PRINTED PICTURES
ShipOur.Wedding™ only charges you $443 as a bundle price for the booth + printed photos. This is everything you need to capture those same candid shots with our photo booth. That is almost a 30% savings that you can put towards other parts of your budget. You will get the best of both worlds when guests digitally share the images & take printed photos with them.
Our goal is to give you options that fit your celebration. You have the option to rent a stress-free experience with and without the printer. If there is enough room in the budget to rent the printer, then we suggest adding it to your package. In addition, we will even create a custom footer with all your event details. Let us brand your reception & share the fun with a wedding event printer rental. #toppicks
(10) Important DIY Photo Booth Printer Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Test your printer with your photo booth as soon as you receive it
- Do not use photo booth printers unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents, we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- This photo booth printer can only be used indoors without any exposure to outside elements
- When running cables from the photo booth printer across the ground, make sure to tape cords down (prevents inconvenience, knocking over equipment)
- When renting our printer, have a pair of scissors available for cutting printed photo booth strips in half (scissors not provided with rental)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental and use it to hide the cords safely
- Have an attendant running your photo booth to prevent long lines from guests taking multiple photos in a row
- Make sure your light source is bright to make sure your printed photos are not underexposed
- We recommend having a skirted banquet table near your photo booth as a place to set your printer, optional props, or scrapbooking station (if you are providing material)