Rent photo booth red carpet & make your picture area or step repeat backdrop look grand. These have a tendency to make your event high-end. This DIY carpet rental unrolls and you’re done. This is one of our most popular options when bundling services with your photo booth. To see why we recommend it keep reading. Read More...
STRUT YOUR STUFF ACROSS A DIY RED CARPET RENTAL
Our red carpet has great stitching to ensure a stress-free experience. This carpet is the icing on the cake when it comes to your photo booth. Just having this as part of your picture-taking process will make guests feel like a celebrity. This works well when used as an entrance to a fully enclosed cloth booth or inflatable booth. The most common way to use a DIY 8’x4′ red carpet is with a visible step & repeat banner or an open photo booth with a single fabric backdrop. If you would like the longer alternative to this we recommend our 16′ x 4′ grand entrance red carpet.
If you are having a professional photographer, have them be part of the fun! When using just a background rental your photographer can take pictures during the last half hour of dinner on your red carpet. This will give guests the illusion that there is paparazzi in the room. Best of all, your photographer will more than likely give you copies of all the images. Make your event high-profile with photo booth red carpet rentals today.
(12) Important DIY Photo Booth Red Carpet Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- This red carpet can not be set up outside in wet environments, must be on a level surface
- Carpet must be vacuumed before being sent to us to avoid a cleaning fee
- We recommend rolling out the red carpet hours before your event (helps stretch it in place)
- Use heavy objects on the 4 corners when completely unrolled (helps stretch it in place)
- Use red carpet to hide cords underneath safely & give a cleaner setup
- Use red tape to keep the carpet flat on the short edges
- If there will be traffic over the carpet before your event begins, we recommend using a quick vacuum to give a clean finished look
- Keep carpet close to backdrop/photo booth to give a high-end appearance
- When done, carefully remove the tape (if applied), then vacuum the red carpet before rolling it up
- To keep carpet tight when rolling up, use tape around the roll in two places
- You are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment (including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents, we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
There are no reviews yet.