Rent a photo booth fabric backdrop & give a clean backdrop for guests to take their pictures. This white fabric is easy to set up, priced to fit budgets and can change colors with uplighting. What we LOVE about this rental is that it’s large enough to accommodate over 10 guests in your photo booth pictures. Let’s take a closer look at how you will benefit from a photo booth curtain backdrop. Read More...
$119 LOWEST PRICED PHOTO BOOTH FABRIC BACKDROP
Our white backdrop rental is the MOST universal fabric you can use at your wedding or event. Because this cloth is a neutral color it will blend in with any theme. You can also use uplighting rentals to give this a soft or vibrant glow. Setup takes only 10 minutes without breaking a sweat. Follow our EZ instructions to get this done by yourself. Take the money you saved with our ceremony backdrop rental and put it into other areas of your planning expenses.
This backdrop embodies class & can’t wait to be set up in front of your photo booth rental. Personalize your backdrop more by choosing one of many colored fabrics available to match your theme. Hire ShipOur.Wedding™ & relax knowing help is just a phone call away. Take advantage of our discounted pricing by renting DIY fabric photo booth backdrops while supplies last.
(10) Important DIY Photo Booth Fabric Backdrop Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
There are no reviews yet.