Read: DIY Project: Hang Glass Globes with Candles
Rent a printed flower wall backdrop for a modern way to experience your wedding reception or event. You will FALL IN LOVE with the simplicity of this background design. The colors are neutral to fit any theme. Your family and friends will tell you what a great idea it was to have this at your celebration. You will agree with them because this only costs you $119 to rent. Read More...
WE SHIP PRINTED WHITE FLOWER WALL BACKDROPS NATIONWIDE
This DIY floral banner kit is sent to you with everything you need. Because this is a printed surface, setup time takes only 5 minutes. The printed background slides easily into the equipment to give a clean flat look. You can also use our DIY photo booth and red carpet rentals for a bundled package.
All-white parties use this backdrop to go with their theme. If you don’t have an all-white theme, then use white and accent with a secondary color. Typical wedding photos you can look back on and give a rough date of when the picture was taken. When going with timeless elements it will be harder for people to put a date with your party. Get an innocent look for your conservative party and rent printed flower wall step repeat.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Printed Flower Wall Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
There are no reviews yet.