Rent sandbags and get the perfect equipment accessory to help not-so-cooperative conditions. Whether your venue has slightly uneven ground or is subject to very small gusts of wind (under 5 mph), our DIY sandbags will help you in a pinch. This do-it-yourself rental ships empty and you fill it yourself to save on cost. To find out how easy it is to ensure peace of mind with your setup, keep reading. Read More...
SANDBAGS SHIP EMPTY SO YOU FILL WHILE YOU SAVE
If your wedding reception or event has drapery, projectors, speaker stands, or light stands, then you should consider adding more weight. These sandbags are used to help keep your DIY wedding set up safe and secure. Add a ballast weight on your stands, base plates & fabric swags to ensure everything stays where it needs to. Since most of our rentals need to have two stands, we rent these sandbags in pairs. Use them to secure two bases, stands, or opposite ends of your setup.
Important: The use of sandbags on outdoor setups does not guarantee stability due to wind factors beyond anyone’s control. If you are setting up in an open area that is extremely windy (over 10 mph) or near the water you can expect a high amount of gusts that are beyond the limitations of using our empty bags filled with 20 pounds of your weight of choice.
ShipOur.Wedding™ wants to deliver you a true cost-saving DIY experience our sandbags are shipped empty. It is super easy to fill these on your own! Get creative and improvise with two 10lbs weights, small rocks, books, small cans, and hardware like bolts or nuts. Rest assured if you choose to use sand our bags, they feature a double-zipper compartment. Rent sandbags today and get total satisfaction with your indoor or outdoor do-it-yourself rentals.
(9) Important DIY Sand Bag Weight Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Bags ship empty for a true DIY experience if you are filling them empty before shipping back. Get creative and improvise with weights, small rocks, books, small cans, hardware like bolts or nuts (do not fill with liquid as it can cause damage to the bags)
- Use of sandbags on outdoor setup does not guarantee stability, please check your local weather conditions to see if wind is too strong (over 5 mph) for the amount of counterweight in use
- If you decide to use sand, this canvas features a double zipper compartment for ease of use
- Sandbag rental made from durable Cordura nylon canvas material
- Sandbag is weather-resistant and can be used either inside or outside
- To help with transportation, saddle sandbag rental features a strong reinforced carrying handle made from Cordura nylon
- We recommend placing sandbag weights closer to the outer legs of what you are trying to weight down for maximum effect
- When you rent sandbags, use them for light stands, speaker stands, projector screens, 37.5′ fabric swags, 75′ fabric swags & drapery base plates setups
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)