Rent a portable projector screen kit to have your image displayed for everyone to see. Most venues will charge you an arm and a leg for this setup. However, ShipOur.Wedding™ can provide you with this same high-end look for a fraction of the cost with an easy assembly tutorial. Our company is a nationwide AV rental company. Avoid having a local company that charges more for their employees to set this up. Do it yourself and get projector screens that help you stay under budget. Get your DIY projector screen starting at only $163. Read More...
EZ-SETUP DIY PROJECTOR SCREEN KIT RENTALS
Having a screen is necessary for any projector rental. Most banquet halls have sconces and other unnecessary clutter on their wall. Give a clean blank canvas to project your slideshow or PowerPoint presentation. Setup is a cinch with our pipe and drape frame that comes together in minutes. The last step is sliding your screen cloth material through the upper crossbar attachment. Use a crossbar in the lower fabric loop as a counterweight to keep your screen taut. We also recommend renting our optional portable steamer to remove any wrinkles during shipping.
Corporate meetings and wedding receptions LOVE DIY portable screens for their projector setups. This screen is large enough for corporate gatherings of up to 200 people and modest weddings with 300 guests. The screen takes up a large size of roughly 10 feet by 8 feet. This screen is not compatible with rear projection methods (meaning the fabric is not translucent and you can’t light it up from behind). This screen has a movie-quality surface that is perfect for front projection methods (meaning the projector is placed in front and aimed at the screen material). Get your DIY projector screen rental kit for an all-in-one video presentation solution for your upcoming event. #toppicks
(11) Important DIY Projector Screen Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- The projector screen can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Make sure this projector screen doesn’t get mixed with other vendors’ linen or thrown away by another company; put the fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the projector screen touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip
- We do not recommend this projector screen be set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this projector screen in windy areas
- When placing this against a wall, make sure there are no wall sconces behind the screen (this will cause a bright hot spot when in use)
- To get the maximum effect, make sure your room is dark when the projector screen is in use (this includes closing doors to the room, shutting off any uplighting, and reducing ambient lighting from windows)
- Do not use projector screen unsupervised in public places
- Please do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)