(view our white spandex chair fit comparison above)
White is a classic bridal color – not just for your dress but for your décor too! This timeless shade complements any wedding theme and venue, from dreamy beach settings to romantic country backdrops. To tie your whole scheme together, add our white spandex chair covers and accessorize them as you please. The covers are luxuriously soft and stretchy, so they fit over most chairs with minimal effort. You’ll have a beautifully coordinated look that wows your guests! Read More...
Finding a matching set of white chair covers is easy with Ship Our Wedding®. You won’t have to shop around or waste your wedding fund on poor-quality, mismatched covers. When you rent chair covers online from us, you can feel confident about the products you receive. Our mantra is simple, beautiful, and affordable – so you get easy chair covers that look stunning and come competitively priced too. What more could a bride want? How about the option to get wholesale chair covers in your desired quantity?
Once you’ve settled on white covers, it’s time to get creative. White offers endless styling potential, so it’s no surprise that it’s the most popular chair cover color choice. It makes an impact on its own but also pairs well with dozens of other colors. Try white and black with metallic accents to achieve contemporary glamour. Mix white with soft neutrals or pastels for vintage boho romance. Invite pops of blue for a summer beach scene or festive red and silver for a Christmas wedding.
Depending on your aesthetic, you can leave your covers plain or go all-out with accessories. Choose chair covers with sash embellishments for a traditional or opulent scheme. Add burlap bunting or seasonal flower garlands for a bohemian garden wedding. Let your creativity shine and you’ll have the most beautiful, unique décor! You might even consider renting black chair covers to complement a darker event theme.
Now, you’re probably wondering how to decorate metal folding chairs for weddings. Thanks to our covers’ Lycra-blend fabric, you can stretch your cover and dress your chair! Whether your venue is a rustic barn or a basic conference center, our covers will fit the type of chairs available to you. These are washable chair covers too, so when the celebrations are in full swing (and the wine is flowing!) you won’t have to worry about keeping them pristine.
We’re certain you will fall in love with elegant, versatile, surprisingly practical white. This wonderful shade is perfect for weddings in any season and venue and complements any décor style. On your wedding day, say “I do” to white! #2021pvgcbundle
(9) Important White Spandex Chair Covers Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair covers will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).