When it comes to your wedding décor, black spandex chair covers are an incredibly stylish and versatile choice. Stunning black works with a variety of wedding themes and can be styled in many different ways. The rich color looks sophisticated in formal and minimalist settings; conversely, it brings high drama to glam and gothic themes! As for the fabric itself, spandex is a smart addition that enables outstanding flexibility. You can quickly and easily stretch spandex covers to fit almost any type of chair. Read More...
Shop with us and you’ll get all of that style and functionality for less! We have the cheapest chair covers around – but we don’t compromise on quality. Our black chair covers are made of beautifully soft yet durable polyester, with enough stretch for a universal fit. To achieve a sleek finish, simply drape the covers over your chairs and let the solid color do the talking. Alternatively, accessorize each seat with a spandex chair cover sash that costs 1 dollar to rent!
Who says your dream wedding has to be expensive?
Not us! We pride ourselves on offering a great choice of décor at budget-friendly prices. By renting bulk chair covers from us, you save yourself the hassle of searching for matching items. You also save big on the cost of hiring a venue stylist, since our products are so easy to use. That’s true of our elastic chair covers; in just seconds, they turn even the ugliest chairs into chic (and comfortable!) seats for your guests. They make excellent chair covers for folding chairs, so you can utilize whatever seating you have available.
Of course, it’s the appearance that your wedding guests will notice. Our dark chair covers make a statement on their own or when mixed with other colors. Try vivid jewel tones, soft neutrals, or contrasting white. Black is the second most popular next to white chair covers, and for many reasons! Black is timeless and works with both traditional and modern wedding décor. It also provides the perfect backdrop for sashes and sparkle! Keep things classy and low-key or go to town with glitzy accents to make an impact.
Your fairytale wedding should inspire tears of joy, not make you cry because of the cost! So don’t blow your entire décor budget on chair covers for your party in the city – choose our beautifully affordable versions instead. When it comes to decorating the seats at your venue, our chair covers are your happily ever after.
(9) Important Black Spandex Chair Covers Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair covers will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).