Red color drapery fabric is a dominant color that says a lot about your wedding reception. This fabric is a very bright red. Since it is considered one of the three primary colors, we recommend pairing this with a white fabric. You can blend your white fabric by uplighting it in red color to make the (2) different colors match more closely. Read More...
This color can be paired with other fabrics but keep in mind it will make a loud statement. If that is the look you are going for, then red will do a great job. If you are planning a peacock theme or need many colors a little bit of red goes a long way. If you are using this sparingly, then mix in a small amount with (1) swag pulled back on each end.
As you can see from the photos on this page, there are many ways to incorporate your red fabric. We would love to see what you have in mind with your wedding reception or private party! Get creative and mix this in with other colors for your backdrops, railings, and entranceways. Remember, this is referred to as a firetruck red color fabric. Get bold and rent red wedding drapery today.
(9) Important DIY Red Fabric Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Red fabric works well with loud colored themes, this color is a very bright red, soften by pairing with white fabric and red-colored uplighting
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)