Rent white color drapery fabric for a popular color choice when it comes to drapery setups. The reason why is because this is the most diverse color that can be affected by uplighting. Without any lighting enhancements, this fabric looks amazing. In addition, this color is regarded as one of the primary (2) non-colors you can choose for your reception. Read More...
When it comes to color, gold and silver are hands down the most popular. The (2) most non-popular non-colors are white and black fabric. White is adaptable when combined with uplighting. The best part is that since it is very receptive to LEDs, it will change whatever color you project onto it. This means that your fabric color is more easily changeable due to what you light it with.
95% of the setups on our website utilize white fabric. This has a great look and will do the same for your reception. Because it bundles well with uplights, we are constantly recommending these services together. No matter which way you decide to drape or light your DIY reception; a combination of these (2) services will give you the ultimate look you are trying to achieve. Find out just how popular this color is by renting white wedding drapery today.
(9) Important DIY White Fabric Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- White fabric works well with any theme, this is our predominate color, can change with uplights
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)