Read: How Wedding Monogram Lighting Works
Some vendors charge hundreds for gobo monogram lighting. Get this same high-end effect for a fraction of the cost. Personalize your wedding monogram lighting design when you reserve your rental. Choose from (2) different setup locations for your light monogram rental. Aim at your wall (by having it set up on a table) or aim at your floor by renting an additional stand & adapter. We have even seen this used in tent-engineered structures. This rental sets up fast & offers portable convenience. Read More...
OUR OFF-THE-WALL MONOGRAMS COST 50% LESS
Wedding monogram lighting rentals are one of the most popular lighting design options we provide. Couples can project their name in lights for their wedding. Instead of paying high wedding vendor prices, do it yourself. Setup is fast & our costs may be up to 50% less than other rental options. We supply high-quality film transparency compared to expensive steel gobos. Become a wedding light projector eventeer™.
HOW TO RENT A MONOGRAM LIGHT FOR EVENTS?
Learn more about how our monograms are set up with easy setup instructions & QR codes for tutorial videos. You can also choose your design & affordable upgrades by clicking the tabs below. Also included are helpful tips to make sure you get the best experience possible. You will love dancing inside your name, initials, and wedding date. For your peace of mind, ShipOur.Wedding™ offers a variety of wedding gobo designs. Choose the one that best fits your style! Instead of searching for monogram gobo lights for sale, do it yourself by renting them. Get DIY gobo projectors for logos & to display your name in lights for weddings. Ensure a perfect experience by placing your order today. Rent wedding monogram lighting from America’s top do-it-yourself reception company.
#yscglow #2022frozen #toppicks #listgobodesigns
(10) Important DIY Wedding Monogram Lighting Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use gobo lights wedding projected unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so your banquet hall or other vendors do not accidentally throw it away)
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary to set up your monograms
- Adjust the aim of the monogram light up and down by adjusting the side bracket (do not over-tighten or it will strip the screw)
- Aim wedding monogram lighting onto a flat surface with neutral colors (the name design looks best when aimed onto a surface area that is not dark)
- We encourage you to try to make your projected image as big as possible for the space selected
- You might have to set up in a different area if the name is too big for the projected space (aka the distance is too far and needs to be shorter)
- Elevate the wedding light projector and project off-the-wall monograms by renting a light stand & plunger to project images farther with control beams
- Aim this light onto walls and floors as straight as possible (this prevents warping of design)
- If your room has a lot of windows, your name monogram rental will be more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator
Barb Curren –
We searched EVERYWHERE online for this lighting effect. All we could find was local companies and they were charging $250 but you had to hire their DJ as well. We have a family member who is a DJ doing our wedding, we couldn’t cancel him.
We are so glad to have found ship our wedding! We loved how the monogram lighting looked at our wedding! It setup in seconds and all we had to do was plug it in and aim it. This was probably one the best decisions we made for our wedding.