Cake pinspot rentals give your wedding dessert table the attention it deserves. If you want your guests to notice your cake before it’s cut then you need to light it up at your event. You won’t have to hire an expensive lighting company because you can do this yourself for way less. Use up to (4) pinspots to cast a bright spotlight on your cake. When your room is dimmed, pinspots highlight your cake making it stand out. Get this amazing look for only $14 per pinspot. Read More...
AFFORDABLE PRICE WITH AMAZING RESULTS
You can pinspot your cake 1 of 4 ways. This can be accomplished by mounting your light to the ceiling with magnets, drop-ceiling clips, and having the light base mounted on a table. You can also use a stand with a plunger and have the magnetic pinspot surface sit on the bolt plunger. If your cake is in the center of the room you can use more than (1) pinspot light to prevent shadows. If your cake is against a wall, light it up from the sides. No matter which direction you decide, you will save hundreds compared to hiring a local company. Not only is it affordable but the setup is easy without any wires. Our pinspots are battery-powered for simple setups. Conserve the battery by keeping your pinspot off until 30 minutes before your event starts.
Learn more about easy setup instructions, quantity calculator & affordable upgrades by clicking the tabs below. If you would like to rent more than (4) lights to highlight your tables, then look at our centerpiece pinspot rentals. Photos you see on this website can easily be created with this equipment. The big difference is that you will get a more budget-friendly option with DIY pinspotting. Rent cake pinspots today and guarantee your photos turn out magazine-worthy. #nye2021
(11) Important DIY Centerpiece Pinspot Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not charge pinspots with the carrying case zipped closed. This may cause the charging adapter to warp from heat and improper ventilation.
- Do not use lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary during your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Adjust aim of pinspot beam by adjusting side bracket (do not over tighten or it will strip the screw)
- Try to get pinspot aimed directly over the object you are lighting, this creates a better effect
- If pinspot is mounted from a magnetic base, do not place lights in high traffic areas (to prevent them from getting knocked over)
- If pinspot is mounted from magnetic base, place vase or object in front to hide pinspot
- Pinspots are shipped to you fully charge and they last roughly 6 hours, to ensure they work for event duration turn them on right before your event starts
- If your room has a lot of windows, your pinspots will become more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator