Some event companies may charge expensive prices for pinspot rentals. Costs can be high due to labor & installation. Our package is so easy to use that you can save hundreds going DIY. Mount these pinspots with magnets, bases, drop ceiling clips, or with our stands that have top magnetic bars. They are battery-powered & operate with an IR-remote control (included with orders of 6 or more). When setting up pinspots on the ceiling, turn them on via your remote before your event starts. Read More...
SIMPLE SETUP AT GREAT PRICES
Rent centerpiece pinspots to ensure your details don’t become lost when your lights are dimmed. You spent time & money with your centerpieces, make sure they are noticeable during your event. Why pay expensive lighting vendor prices when you can do it yourself? Our battery-powered pinspots setup easy, look beautiful & save money. The best method is to light them overhead with our wireless pinspots. Use DIY wedding table lighting for parties & events. Setup is a breeze! At $14 per light, our packages are an easy decision.
Learn more about easy setup instructions, quantity calculator & affordable upgrades by clicking the tabs below. We also suggest you learn more about the several factors on how to pinspot your cake. You can even use pinspot lighting for your dollar tree wedding centerpieces. We do this every weekend with our own events inside banquet halls and engineered structures. Now you can too. To get pictures as you see on this website you would usually have to hire a professional company. Great news, ShipOur.Wedding™ is that company but with the better solution! Use our DIY pinspots and make your centerpieces look larger than life. Rent centerpiece pinspots directly from us.
#atrium #toppicks #2pin_spot #listgobodesigns
(14) Important DIY Centerpiece Pinspot Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not charge pinspots with carrying case zipped closed. This may cause the charging adapter to warp from heat and improper ventilation.
- (If mounting to venue structure) consult with your venue first to ensure you are approved to mount this lighting effect
- Do not use lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary during your setup
- Space pinspots 5 feet apart when mounted on the ceiling, this way they are easier to turn on with the wireless remote (if included)
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Adjust the aim of pinspot beam by adjusting the side bracket (do not over tighten or it will strip the screw)
- Try to get pinspot aimed directly over the object you are lighting, this creates a better effect
- If pinspot is mounted from a magnetic base, do not place lights in high-traffic areas (to prevent from getting knocked over)
- If pinspot is mounted from a magnetic base, place the vase or object in front to hide pinspot
- Pinspots are shipped to you fully charge and they last roughly 6 hours, to ensure they work for the event duration turn them on right before your event starts
- If you try to turn on your pinspot remotely before your event starts and they do not work, it is because the battery in your remote is dead and needs to be replaced
- If your room has a lot of windows, your pinspots will become more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator