We don’t ship small UV par cans or blacklight panels. Our neon party lights feature a dedicated 100-watt COB lighting element. This gives an impressive glow to help light up your gym. Besides having a black light wedding, we work with schools, churches, & corporate clients! Kick your sports up a notch with glow golf, glow volleyball, & glow dodgeball. Plan a highlighter theme in all-white attire. Rent our do-it-yourself black light for proms, homecomings, Halloween, and even house parties! Read More...
DELIVER THE BEST RESULTS WITH POWERFUL BLACK LIGHTS
DIY blacklight rentals are the magic behind your glow theme. Not all ultraviolet UV lights have the same technology. We ship only the brightest & toughest UV glow-making machines in the country! Besides giving a stellar look, you can expect low wholesale prices. ShipOur.Wedding™ provides you with FREE nationwide shipping on orders over $94. Find out how to reserve our lights at almost 25% OFF.
Our LED blacklight rentals deliver the safest technology in the industry. They are safe to touch, consume low power, turn on quickly, have no toxic chemicals, and are built to last. Unlike other neon glow party rentals, our bulbs are basically shatterproof and will give you the quality you can expect. So no need to search for black light rental near me, you have found what your event needs.
Learn more about quick blacklight setup, estimate quantity & popular upgrades by checking out the tabs below. Planning your fundraisers, retreats, and dances have never been easier. Rent DIY black light for your party and get peace of mind from an experienced company. #yscglow #toppicks #listpartylighting
(9) Important DIY Black Light for Party Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use black light unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Adjust the aim of the black lights up and down by adjusting the side bracket (do not over tighten or it will strip the screw)
- If necessary, we recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to move the light during the operation
- Use this black light for parties in rooms that are predominantly dark, it will maximize your effect
- Do not place black lights in high-traffic areas (to prevent from getting knocked over)
- Keep lights close to the walls so they don’t get knocked over
- If there are not any plugs close by, use an extension cord (we provide extension cords as an upgrade)
- If you need to run any extension/power cords past a doorway use gaff tape or a black rug to hide the cord safely