This listing is for a light projector fixture only. If you would like a light to display your name then use our wedding monogram lighting (this includes a custom gobo & light projector fixture). If you would like to display patterns on your walls, then choose from 80+ break-up patterns (this includes a stock gobo & light projector fixture). Read More...
Breakup pattern gobo projector rentals are a fabulous way to display designs onto the walls and ceilings of your DIY wedding reception. This style of lighting design gives you more flexibility with personalization compared to traditional uplighting. Just imagine how amazing it would be to have patterns projecting seamlessly in your event space? Using this lighting rental to project your name is simple! You can expect setup to take minutes with pricing that makes this rental super affordable. Keep reading to find out about the best-kept secret local lighting companies hope you don’t realize.
CUSTOMIZABLE PROJECTIONS THAT DON’T BREAK THE BANK
These specialty DIY breakup pattern gobo rentals can cost more from the local lighting production companies. Why pay a higher price when you can get it for less from ShipOur.Wedding™? If they are using the same equipment, then why should you have to end up paying more? We believe that our clients deserve high-end results that are budget-friendly. Start with one and get more for additional coverage. We recommend (4) lights on a longer wall to bring out your design elements.
HOW TO RENT BREAKUP PATTERN GOBOS FOR DIY EVENTS?
This rental is for the fixture only. However, you can choose from over (80) popular gobo designs. Choose from abstract patterns, celebration gobos, fancy gobos, natural gobos, places gobos, seasonal gobos, and themed gobos. All you do is insert the steel gobo into the light (with the included gobo holder), plug in the light, & aim/focus/adjust. We will even show you how to fix gobo pattern alignment in a breakup light. Gels are commonly used by production companies to change the color of a projected gobo image. You can do easily this with our included gel frame holder. Simply cut a colored gel to the approximate size of the frame and slide inside (colored gel sheets not included). To help achieve the BEST results, ShipOur.Wedding™ also has light stands with adapters available. For easy setup tutorials, read the instructions below. Rent DIY pattern gobo projector today and ensure your lighting décor is a true reflection of your event’s theme. #atrium
(11) Important DIY Breakup Pattern Gobo Projector Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary during your setup
- Adjust the aim of the breakup pattern light up and down by adjusting the side bracket (do not over tighten or it will strip the screw)
- Aim the gobo projector onto a flat surface with neutral colors (looks better on light surfaces)
- Try to make your projected image as big as possible for the space selected
- You might have to set up in a different area if the name is too big for the projected space (aka the distance is too far and needs to be shorter)
- Elevate light by renting a stand & plunger to project the image farther with control beams
- Aim this light onto walls and/or floors as straight as possible (this prevents warping of design)
- If your room has a lot of windows, your name monogram rental will be more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator
- When renting multiple lights with similar breakup gobos, overlap geometrical patterns to help them seamlessly blend together
Julianne Williams –
This light was so easy to setup. We also rented the stand to raise up the light. Our gobo breakup patterns were absolutely stunning on the walls. We used two patterns on both sides of our wall (because they looked so bare). The light literally took up the entire space so it was well worth it! My hubby and I give this 5 stars for cost, ease of use and customer service!