Transform your wedding venue into an enchanted garden with a flower pillar or two. These specially designed poles help you create captivating floral displays that you can position anywhere. The poles are well-made with sturdy base plates to prevent toppling; they’re also easy to assemble and decorate. You can be as creative as you like with silk flowers, string lights, paper decorations, and more! You’ll give your wedding décor that extra-special touch that makes it unforgettable and incredibly personal. Read More...
Our flower column comes in a set of two, which is convenient, gives you great value, and allows you to display them in your own, unique way. Need inspiration? Try positioning the two columns a few feet apart, to create a decorative “doorway” through which you can make a memorable entrance. Alternatively, position single columns around your venue to punctuate your décor with beautiful bursts of flowers. The room will feel like a fairytale garden as your guests weave and dance among the blooms!
Creating your pillar décor is easy thanks to the height-adjustable poles. You won’t have to overreach to style the tops, so your creations will be flawless. You can quickly assemble the poles and get on with the fun part – arranging your silk flowers and other pretty pieces! The poles are robust for safety but they’re also lightweight, so you can easily lift them and move them around. They have a small footprint, which is handy for more compact venues with limited floor space. You want your décor to make an impact but not dominate the room.
How to Decorate These Flower Pillar Columns
So now for the column decoration part – and it’s super simple! Step 1: Cover pillar with flowers. Step 2: Stand back and admire your gorgeous décor! When it comes to choosing your flowers, you might be tempted by real ones until you consider the cost and their short lifespan. Withered petals are not a good look, and no bride wants that disappointment on her special day. A pro tip is to choose silk flowers as they look realistic from afar, feel luxuriously soft to the touch, are guaranteed to last, and are affordable too.
For a themed look, think beyond flowers and add other decorations. You can attractively style and hide a column with décor such as ribbons, banners, balloons, and string lights. Try adding decorations such as hearts, butterflies, birds, or stars. A sprinkling of glitter is always welcome too! You don’t have to be particularly artistic or crafty to achieve a show-stopping effect. Just go with your imagination and what complements your color scheme. Do that, and you’ll have stylish, personalized décor that speaks to your heart.
Why Choose Our Flower Pillar Columns?
As with all aspects of your DIY wedding, we make pillar decoration rental easy and affordable. We also give you more flexibility and choice than with a complete kit; you can create a truly custom display when you rent the pillars and flowers separately. So be inspired and dream up fabulous ways to decorate your wedding venue! Elegant pillars of flowers work in any setting and with any scheme, from classic romance to country barns to beach weddings. On your Big Day, your décor will look as beautiful as you.
(18) Important Flower Pillar Column Décor Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).