Ivory universal spandex chair covers will fit over multiple seat styles. This rental can be used for ballroom or folding chair slipcovers. This ivory is off-white making it a gorgeous color. This will blend amazingly with candlelight colors. We think the best place to accent your colors is by using chair tie-backs for weddings. An ivory chair sash will drape over the back of the seats. Included with our sash rentals is a quaint silver buckle. Ready to learn everything there is about this rental? Let’s do this! Read More...
Our formal chair covers are available at clearance prices. One size fits all! As long as the chairs do not have armrests then they will more than likely fit. Our DIY ivory chair sashes ship as a complete rental. Packages arrive the week of your celebration. Setup your package and ship everything back 2 days later in the same box using our return shipping labels.
You could purchase chair covers from Walmart or any other store or you can rent online and do it yourself. Trust us when we say that you will love our selection! Choose from a wide variety of available colors to make your event perfect. We are here to take the stress out of wedding planning. Watch our video tutorials and learn exactly what the pros do to pull off the same look. It’s as easy as draping it over and you’re done! You won’t believe how fast these covers will install with the help of 2 people.
Used spandex chair covers cost less & look stunning. To place your order online enter your state & date to check rental availability. Place your order and bundle in any of our other popular DIY services. We also encourage you to read our (2) articles above directly from our blog. We like to think of ivory spandex sashes as a timeless color. This blends well with white and yellow colors. Reserve your date and plan a memorable celebration your guests will talk about for years to come.
(7) Important Ivory Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor