Light purple stretchable chair covers can be created by renting sashes. Our clients use DIY chair covers for weddings & parties. Soft purple is a beautiful color that resembles lilac, lavender & other pastel colors. We recommend renting a chair cover with a sash so the silver bling is more noticeable. Combine this with either fitted black or white covers. What are you waiting for? Read more & continue learning about our do-it-yourself rentals. Read More...
Our large chair covers will stretch over almost any size chair that doesn’t have armrests. This means you can also use them on your metal chair covers at your wedding. The way it works is we ship out rentals before your celebration so they arrive 2-7 days before your party. Setup your package and ship them back in the same boxes with our pre-paid return shipping labels.
Another alternative to renting from us is to buy eBay chair covers. The difference is we charge a rental fee compared to buying the covers. This reduced cost can help save on your wedding budget. All orders are placed online by entering your state and date to add rentals to your cart. The best part is no experience is needed to set up chair covers. You simply put them on your chairs and you are done in seconds. A good idea is to have a couple of people help out. This can reduce your setup time and improve your experience.
Light purple spandex sashes look lovely on chairs. If this is your wedding color, then we highly encourage you to add this rental to your package. Chair cover sashes can make a BIG impact on the overall aesthetic of your celebration. To get even more ideas, click on the (2) article links above. We break down everything you need to know about chair covers & various colors. Our team is here for you to make your wedding or party amazing. Let us know if you need anything else before placing your order online.
(9) Important Light Purple Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).